- Does the business have a physical brick-and-mortar office in your community?
- Is the business able to provide references of satisfied customers?
- Have you checked their ratings with the Better Business Bureau or Angie’s List?
- Read their reviews on Facebook and Google.
- How long has the company been in business?
- Is the company a member of the International Door Association (IDA). These firms adhere to a strict Code of Business Practices.
- Is the company IDEA certified? These businesses take extra time to certify that their staff are trained to industry standards.
- Did they provide you with a firm estimate prior to doing the work? If the cost of the repair or replacement seems unreasonable, get a quote from another company?
- Are the company’s vehicles clean and professionally signed?
- Ask your family, friends, or co-workers for recommendations.
Videos to go along with these tips: