Rolling Grille Benefits:
- Security: Grilles prevent unauthorized access and discourage forced entry at building exterior openings, storefronts or areas within buildings, such as pharmacies or parts counters. Used behind plate glass storefronts, they are a deterrent to smash-and-grab crime.
- Aesthetics: A variety of metal finishes from polished stainless to deep bronze are available to contribute to visual aesthetics as well as curtain configurations in straight or brick pattern.
- Design Flexibility: Cornell grilles are built to order to fit your opening size, operation and option preferences.
- Early Installation Option: Early/easy self-supporting installation system lets grilles be fitted in before walls are built and before there is an opening. Structural tubular members, factory machined and fitted for grille guides and brackets, attach directly to the slab below and joists above.
- Space-saving: Curtain stores in a compact coil at the head of an opening for fuller use of the interior space.
- Low life cycle cost: Cornell’s rugged construction and quality materials assure long life and less costly maintenance
- Sizes: Openings up to 40' wide x 20' high standard, consult factory for larger sizes.
Open curtain, which allows air circulation, is formed with a series of horizontal rods 5/16" in diameter. Vertical separation between rods is 2". Rods are available in aluminum -mill, clear or color anodized finish of alloy solid stainless steel or solid galvanized steel. Vertical chains are formed of eyeletted aluminum or stainless steel on 9", 6", or 3" centers. End chains are held in place by double E-rings on horizontal rods on both sides of chain to retain curtain ends in guides.
- Rolling Grilles
- Sliding Grilles
- Side Folding Grilles
- Accordian Doors